Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Wish I Had A Say 2


8 comments:

  1. I'm surprised Connie isn't feeling Sally's attraction to her brother's body while she's in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine if David got jealous and stole his girlfriend's body from his "sister"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same, he should definitely get that body himself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting! cant wait to see how more unfolds

    ReplyDelete
  5. a good continuation could be that david also didn't gave her sister any say and took his girlfriend body for himself. this way it could be a little more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. David should definitely be allowed a win in this whole messed up situations

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only one who should cuck David... is David. Take back your girlfriend's body!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who is the model? This one has so much interest might try to do a guest caption myself!

    ReplyDelete