An experience for them both I'm sure, especially for Mallory, freshly swapped and already getting her first blowjob :)
ROFLOLL! great story. Do they swp back & if not ho do they do as each other/ I htink she got the best deal, young with no real responciblitites
Seeing as how she's already gotten a blowjob from his girlfriend, it's only fair that he get's to enjoy some fun with her boyfriend.
I'd say that's a shocking wake up. lol CheersZapper
Wake up call anyone
An experience for them both I'm sure, especially for Mallory, freshly swapped and already getting her first blowjob :)
ReplyDeleteROFLOLL! great story. Do they swp back & if not ho do they do as each other/ I htink she got the best deal, young with no real responciblitites
ReplyDeleteSeeing as how she's already gotten a blowjob from his girlfriend, it's only fair that he get's to enjoy some fun with her boyfriend.
ReplyDeleteI'd say that's a shocking wake up. lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Wake up call anyone
ReplyDelete