Perhaps she does, though that sounds like a pretty fishy story. I bet she just wanted to keep his life
I wish a woman that hot would teach me that same lesson!
On the plus side he might get to keep her sexy body.
So how does Jeff do at being his mom?
Nice twist. I wonder if it is amnesia, or if she's pretending to stay swapped? CheersZapper
I wonder if the dad knows
Perhaps she does, though that sounds like a pretty fishy story. I bet she just wanted to keep his life
ReplyDeleteI wish a woman that hot would teach me that same lesson!
ReplyDeleteOn the plus side he might get to keep her sexy body.
ReplyDeleteSo how does Jeff do at being his mom?
ReplyDeleteNice twist. I wonder if it is amnesia, or if she's pretending to stay swapped?
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
I wonder if the dad knows
ReplyDelete