At least he's kind enough to share her body... sort of :P I really like this one.
I wonder how long Nina is in there if control has to be given to only one of them?
He gave up his girlfriend's body to his father lol. Not a very nice boyfriendI'd like to see a continuation of this one! Maybe where Nina and the dad are fighting for control of the body
Continuation please?
Hopefully that's not the only way dad plans to "thank" him.
Part 2 ?
I wanna know what happens next please!!! =)
Part 2?
https://swappinggrounds.blogspot.com/2014/06/did-your-father-proud-3.html
At least he's kind enough to share her body... sort of :P I really like this one.
ReplyDeleteI wonder how long Nina is in there if control has to be given to only one of them?
ReplyDeleteHe gave up his girlfriend's body to his father lol. Not a very nice boyfriend
ReplyDeleteI'd like to see a continuation of this one! Maybe where Nina and the dad are fighting for control of the body
Continuation please?
ReplyDeleteHopefully that's not the only way dad plans to "thank" him.
ReplyDeletePart 2 ?
ReplyDeleteI wanna know what happens next please!!! =)
ReplyDeletePart 2?
ReplyDeletePart 2?
ReplyDeletehttps://swappinggrounds.blogspot.com/2014/06/did-your-father-proud-3.html
Delete