LOL OUCH poor guy! I wonder if his former girl friend starts dating the new DOug?. Talk about frustration for the old one?
With a body like that the new Becca will certainly have no trouble finding willing men to sleep with when she finally adjusts. Meanwhile I bet the former sisters are cozying up nicely ;)
Very funny! Poor guy, maybe he should move out, that way he doesn't have to see his sister/former girlfriend everyday. CheersZapper
LOL OUCH poor guy! I wonder if his former girl friend starts dating the new DOug?. Talk about frustration for the old one?
ReplyDeleteWith a body like that the new Becca will certainly have no trouble finding willing men to sleep with when she finally adjusts. Meanwhile I bet the former sisters are cozying up nicely ;)
ReplyDeleteVery funny! Poor guy, maybe he should move out, that way he doesn't have to see his sister/former girlfriend everyday.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper