great use of pic. & very good story. Well written Poor girl
I really loved how this one turned out. Might have to turn it into a series
Reminds me a lot of a scene from a comic I once saw on a Yahoo group where an old man swapped bodies with a stripper.
Wow, I think I know what you're talking about. Lucky 69 I think it was called. If anyone knows where I can read that that would be very cool. I really loved that comic
That sounds interesting. I'd be interested in reading that as well.
Nice little Role Exchanger story. I like the use of the gun to drive off his former body. ISZapper
great use of pic. & very good story. Well written Poor girl
ReplyDeleteI really loved how this one turned out. Might have to turn it into a series
DeleteReminds me a lot of a scene from a comic I once saw on a Yahoo group where an old man swapped bodies with a stripper.
ReplyDeleteWow, I think I know what you're talking about. Lucky 69 I think it was called. If anyone knows where I can read that that would be very cool. I really loved that comic
DeleteThat sounds interesting. I'd be interested in reading that as well.
DeleteNice little Role Exchanger story. I like the use of the gun to drive off his former body.
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper