Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Dr. Weird


8 comments:

  1. Great cap! Make more like this! Good story and very good picture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to be the test subject! I wonder if they swicthed bodies or is she in side there with him watching and feeling every thing in horror that he's doing to her or should i say his new body!! Wonder if her husband going to except his new wife or will he get a divorce???

      Delete
  2. Very good story! Can you make some caps with this story? Where this dr Possess other bodies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now why would i want to be a different woman!!! This body feels so good! Well maybe in a few decades!!!!!

      Delete
  3. The only thing that body needs is me smoking a cigarette inside that wonderful body!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like these mad scientist stories. Nice job.

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bit, ironic that she is now in the body of the man she called Dr. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Part two please!!

    ReplyDelete