I have a request. Can you do a cap like this one, except the blonde meditation teacher gets away with the soul swap, exchanging with a big breasted brunette woman who's rich and has a loving family. Also, the victorious woman goes bare breasted in order to brag about stealing her body. This would be an amazing cap!!
I have a request. Can you do a cap like this one, except the blonde meditation teacher gets away with the soul swap, exchanging with a big breasted brunette woman who's rich and has a loving family. Also, the victorious woman goes bare breasted in order to brag about stealing her body. This would be an amazing cap!!
ReplyDeleteVery cool story! At least the mom knows and can make sure that James has a place to stay. lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Really neat story I know its really old but any hopes for a sequel to this?
ReplyDelete