well written tale. Poor biy
There's gonna be a lot more for this one. I ended up making it a series!
Yay! I was actually going to ask if you could do a sequel showing how he deals with the husband. :)I hope there's some impersonation involved! But even if there's none, I'm sure it'll be great; your work always is!
Lokingh forward to more> Great start
Dear SwitchHitter would love to see some Great Shift Caps on Teh Switching Grounds.are You and Tehs up for it?
Definitely! Look for some in the future
model name?
well written tale. Poor biy
ReplyDeleteThere's gonna be a lot more for this one. I ended up making it a series!
DeleteYay! I was actually going to ask if you could do a sequel showing how he deals with the husband. :)
DeleteI hope there's some impersonation involved! But even if there's none, I'm sure it'll be great; your work always is!
Lokingh forward to more> Great start
DeleteDear SwitchHitter would love to see some Great Shift Caps on Teh Switching Grounds.
ReplyDeleteare You and Tehs up for it?
Definitely! Look for some in the future
Deletemodel name?
ReplyDelete