I like the idea here. I wonder if there is a way to fool the magic of the island. Say he gets her body pregnant? Or he "arranges" for an accident for her in his body? Or he messes up their records so that they think the swap back already happened? So may possibilities. lol
I've always assumed there's an anti-pregnancy and std etc. protection spell. All potential ramifications of someone else ruining your vacation. Otherwise no one would go especially women.
LOL good use of pic not most crooks he's not too bright
ReplyDeleteWell, at least he got a short vacation before he goes back to jail. lol
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper
I like the idea here. I wonder if there is a way to fool the magic of the island. Say he gets her body pregnant? Or he "arranges" for an accident for her in his body? Or he messes up their records so that they think the swap back already happened? So may possibilities. lol
ReplyDeleteI've always assumed there's an anti-pregnancy and std etc. protection spell. All potential ramifications of someone else ruining your vacation. Otherwise no one would go especially women.
ReplyDelete