OH! a mix of good and tragi!
Powerful & orgingal. Great & clever t story! Poor people! I hope they switchback!
Thanks Eric. This one was fun to write.
I liked how this one was different. Creative and well done!!!
Damn fucking good. One of the best I ever saw!
You could make a prequel to this around the time they first swapped and another like 10-15 years after.
yeah this is really good anychance of more like this
Wow - Interesting new twist. CheersZapper
please make a sequel to this
Just discovered this and it is great! Please do a follow up to this and more like it! Zoe
OH! a mix of good and tragi!
ReplyDeletePowerful & orgingal. Great & clever t story! Poor people! I hope they switchback!
ReplyDeleteThanks Eric. This one was fun to write.
DeleteI liked how this one was different. Creative and well done!!!
ReplyDeleteDamn fucking good. One of the best I ever saw!
ReplyDeleteYou could make a prequel to this around the time they first swapped and another like 10-15 years after.
ReplyDeleteyeah this is really good anychance of more like this
ReplyDeleteWow - Interesting new twist.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
please make a sequel to this
ReplyDeleteJust discovered this and it is great! Please do a follow up to this and more like it! Zoe
ReplyDelete