Role reversal. Nice
Wild & wickedly funny. How much do they tuirn iinto each other? & can he do her job? Poor boy losing his youth
Thank you so much for doing my request and as usual good job! Alex must have learned there more fun things than games lol
Wait you want to swap with your mom?
If I would become Alex' mother I would stay her forever and sincerely love it!
How I love it to be such a lovely, mature woman myself .... .
Role reversal. Nice
ReplyDeleteWild & wickedly funny. How much do they tuirn iinto each other? & can he do her job? Poor boy losing his youth
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for doing my request and as usual good job! Alex must have learned there more fun things than games lol
ReplyDeleteWait you want to swap with your mom?
DeleteIf I would become Alex' mother I would stay her forever and sincerely love it!
ReplyDeleteHow I love it to be such a lovely, mature woman myself .... .
ReplyDelete