DOUBLE WOW! super sexy & funny! I gues the grass is greener if its new & fresh. LOL! that they rae still friends & having dinner with each other, nice touch, I wonder how they do as each other in the outside world?
HA! I'm not surprised they wanted to stay . . . Although becoming their friends instead of swapping into their previous bodies, (with Oliver becoming Melinda and Melinda becoming Oliver) is a bit of a surprise. Nice series!
great series!
ReplyDeleteThis was a sexy ending. Great job.
ReplyDeleteDOUBLE WOW! super sexy & funny! I gues the grass is greener if its new & fresh. LOL! that they rae still friends & having dinner with each other, nice touch, I wonder how they do as each other in the outside world?
ReplyDeleteHA! I'm not surprised they wanted to stay . . . Although becoming their friends instead of swapping into their previous bodies, (with Oliver becoming Melinda and Melinda becoming Oliver) is a bit of a surprise. Nice series!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper