Switch, you need to check this link out http://atightsspot.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2015-12-05T15:00:00-08:00&max-results=7&start=91&by-date=false
Someone is taking our content and reposting without our permission. I don't know if you gave this guy permission to do so but if not, he's taken caps from both of us
wickedly funny & sexy! I'm glad the formner Javier though things through & realized he'd hav to be a wife. Glad he's accepted that & his new age as part of a price he was willing to pay. Very good story
Damn! This is too funny. The mother giving her son advice on having sex . . . letting him know that his body is a "screamer!" *shakes head*
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Switch, you need to check this link out http://atightsspot.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2015-12-05T15:00:00-08:00&max-results=7&start=91&by-date=false
ReplyDeleteSomeone is taking our content and reposting without our permission. I don't know if you gave this guy permission to do so but if not, he's taken caps from both of us
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I definitely did NOT give anyone permission.
DeleteLooks like a terribly spammy site too. My ad blocker was going crazy. I made a comment and quickly exited out.
wickedly funny & sexy! I'm glad the formner Javier though things through & realized he'd hav to be a wife. Glad he's accepted that & his new age as part of a price he was willing to pay. Very good story
ReplyDelete