If only it was that easy my friend
LOL! clever twist
This is a great twisted story, I didn't see the fact that he's in her enemies body coming! lol CheersZapper
I surprised myself! lol
Love a nice genre-aware swap! ~DAGS
Gotta do one of these every once in awhile right? lol Like it bothers me in zombie movies that NOBODY is ever aware of what a zombie is, ya know? haha
If only he knew, it wasn't winning the race. But, hooking up with her boyfriend for the first time.
If only it was that easy my friend
ReplyDeleteLOL! clever twist
ReplyDeleteThis is a great twisted story, I didn't see the fact that he's in her enemies body coming! lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
I surprised myself! lol
DeleteLove a nice genre-aware swap! ~DAGS
ReplyDeleteGotta do one of these every once in awhile right? lol Like it bothers me in zombie movies that NOBODY is ever aware of what a zombie is, ya know? haha
ReplyDeleteIf only he knew, it wasn't winning the race. But, hooking up with her boyfriend for the first time.
ReplyDelete