I love it to become and stay such a gorgeous woman myself too!
Wish I were such a gorgeous, attractive woman myself forever! I love it!
Wish to become such a gorgeous woman myself immediately and forever .... .
I sincerely love it to become such a gorgeous woman irreversably, and sincerely enjoy my (new) life as a married woman!
I would sincerely love it to be stuck forever as such a lovely, gorgeous woman!! - Tom -
If only it were such a feast that I would forever and irrevocably transform myself into such a ravishing, shapely, plump, busty woman! My joy would know no bounds…. - Tom -
I love it to become and stay such a gorgeous woman myself too!
ReplyDeleteWish I were such a gorgeous, attractive woman myself forever! I love it!
ReplyDeleteWish to become such a gorgeous woman myself immediately and forever .... .
ReplyDeleteI sincerely love it to become such a gorgeous woman irreversably, and sincerely enjoy my (new) life as a married woman!
ReplyDeleteI would sincerely love it to be stuck forever as such a lovely, gorgeous woman!! - Tom -
ReplyDeleteIf only it were such a feast that I would forever and irrevocably transform myself into such a ravishing, shapely, plump, busty woman! My joy would know no bounds…. - Tom -
ReplyDelete