Kayla's sex drives and orgasms sure rival Supergirl's. Whoever bodyhopped Kayla must be very lucky indeed. I can get my brains screwed out by her. Hopefully she can keep up with my lovemaking. 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
I completely agree with you Norberto P. Niebres. Kayla's sex drives, libido, and orgasms definitely, absolutely, positively rival mine. I see that you and I are indeed one and the same. Perhaps you and I can have a lesbian threesome sexual orgy with the bodyhopped Kayla. Our bodies are built for nonstop marathon sex. We practically scream sex, sex, and MORE sex.
I can see why he'd never go back. ;)
ReplyDeleteI dig this cap, I hope he/she finds the right woman for her/him
ReplyDeleteKayla's sex drives and orgasms sure rival Supergirl's. Whoever bodyhopped Kayla must be very lucky indeed. I can get my brains screwed out by her. Hopefully she can keep up with my lovemaking. 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI completely agree with you Norberto P. Niebres. Kayla's sex drives, libido, and orgasms definitely, absolutely, positively rival mine. I see that you and I are indeed one and the same. Perhaps you and I can have a lesbian threesome sexual orgy with the bodyhopped Kayla. Our bodies are built for nonstop marathon sex. We practically scream sex, sex, and MORE sex.
DeleteAwesome.
ReplyDelete