So, this is the end. I COULD bore you by telling all the reasons why this was such a great series but I know that you will hear them from the others anyway - multiple times. Because of that, I'm only going to thank you. Thank you for this series! Thank you.
Nice ending. Is there going to b an aftermath?
ReplyDeleteNo I think that this is it ;)
DeleteThankis, very good series. Very gentle ending with everyone happy
ReplyDeleteLoved this series great ending but almost sad to see it go great work.
ReplyDeleteSo, this is the end. I COULD bore you by telling all the reasons why this was such a great series but I know that you will hear them from the others anyway - multiple times. Because of that, I'm only going to thank you. Thank you for this series! Thank you.
ReplyDelete~ TOTEM
I love how this one ended. Well done.
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper