While still in Zoey's body Wanda could just force Zoey to accept by moving into her house and selling Zoey's apartment.
I don't think Zoey has much of a choice. Wanda can keep her body without offering anything. As a kid she has no power to do anything
interestinbg, looks like money talks. BUt would anybody but Wanda be able to do her job? And I htink Wanda would have to pay Zoey more thanjust rent free. But we'll see, Very good story
I wonder how they work out a time-share arrangement? lol ISZapper
While still in Zoey's body Wanda could just force Zoey to accept by moving into her house and selling Zoey's apartment.
ReplyDeleteI don't think Zoey has much of a choice. Wanda can keep her body without offering anything. As a kid she has no power to do anything
ReplyDeleteinterestinbg, looks like money talks. BUt would anybody but Wanda be able to do her job? And I htink Wanda would have to pay Zoey more thanjust rent free. But we'll see, Very good story
ReplyDeleteI wonder how they work out a time-share arrangement? lol
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper