Well... Merry Christmas to them
EOFLOL! what will have herer is a failure tocommunicate! What a xmass present for the kids to be their middled aged p[arents forever. I think the new teams will have a ticky timeof it with really poissed off 'parents'.
Oh, damn! Too funny! I really liked this one. CheersZapper
You should continue it!
its awesome continue it please
I'd love to see more of this
I still like this caption
Well... Merry Christmas to them
ReplyDeleteEOFLOL! what will have herer is a failure tocommunicate! What a xmass present for the kids to be their middled aged p[arents forever. I think the new teams will have a ticky timeof it with really poissed off 'parents'.
ReplyDeleteOh, damn! Too funny! I really liked this one.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
You should continue it!
ReplyDeleteits awesome continue it please
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see more of this
ReplyDeleteI still like this caption
ReplyDelete