One of your best stories. I wonder if the new Charles will help out th new Alison with money. Hardly a suprise that they're knocked ouut. LOL that the Mad scientist is called a bitch now thagthe'ss in a female body. I wonder what happened to hi poor daughteer?
Who is the girl in the picture
ReplyDeleteAlissa Violet. She's a viner or I guess instagrammer these days.
DeleteOne of your best stories. I wonder if the new Charles will help out th new Alison with money.
ReplyDeleteHardly a suprise that they're knocked ouut.
LOL that the Mad scientist is called a bitch now thagthe'ss in a female body. I wonder what happened to hi poor daughteer?
Will they have spies watching them making sure they don't do any funny business?
ReplyDeleteI like this chapter, we get a little more insight into the doctor's operation. I wonder why he picked these people.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper