Very cool. I wonder if he has them under surveillance? A full year away? They'll have a lot of questions to answer. I hope the Doctor gave them a good cover story.
Charles could marry Dawn, tgat way he can help her run the company and save himself from the debts she was in. Not strange for a young hottie to marry a rich guy, happens all the time
I truly thought Charles had made up all that about being rich in order to have one of the girls volounter her body. I'm surprised he's really wealthy.
ReplyDeleteVery cool. I wonder if he has them under surveillance? A full year away? They'll have a lot of questions to answer. I hope the Doctor gave them a good cover story.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Charles could marry Dawn, tgat way he can help her run the company and save himself from the debts she was in.
ReplyDeleteNot strange for a young hottie to marry a rich guy, happens all the time
Ah, the plot thickens. Very well written/ I love the descriptions of being in each other bodiss.
ReplyDelete