WOW! what a story. the old Karie must be desperate. Great moment when the husband questions his wife & of course the new Karie talks him around, how she she function at her job if she was a less thentehn year old boy? & explians that 'Viction' terrible birth mother is the reason for hi fantasy! I wonder whagt will happen next? A shrink, maybe evenreturnin 'Victor' to the wareware system? I think the new Victor made a mistake even if he manages to convinc Dave what then? I like thehigh heel touch & male admiration, givres a real feel. Thanks veyr much for continuing this series.
Yooo this Victor is very cunning. Wonder how long he can keep this charade up?
ReplyDeleteWOW! what a story. the old Karie must be desperate. Great moment when the husband questions his wife & of course the new Karie talks him around, how she she function at her job if she was a less thentehn year old boy? & explians that 'Viction' terrible birth mother is the reason for hi fantasy! I wonder whagt will happen next? A shrink, maybe evenreturnin 'Victor' to the wareware system? I think the new Victor made a mistake even if he manages to convinc Dave what then? I like thehigh heel touch & male admiration, givres a real feel.
ReplyDeleteThanks veyr much for continuing this series.
My favorite series. Please continue with this one.
ReplyDeleteI want her to take back her body
ReplyDeletecontinue this
ReplyDeleteAny chance you might continue this series?
ReplyDelete