Monday, January 23, 2017

Choose Your Own Adventure 3

You've been kidnapped and held prisoner by a crazed Mad Scientist. He's locked you in a cell with 7 other guys and across the room in a cell with 8 different women. He tells you that he's going to switch all your bodies and that you don't have a choice in who you will become.

You don't want you body taken from you but looking through the different women there are some you'd rather be than others. The doctor's assistant takes you first and leads you into another room and straps you into a chair. Moments later the door opens and you can hear a woman being forced into the chair directly behind you. You can't see her face or make out her voice but you know it's the woman
you're about to become. The doctor places a helmet on your head before pulling the lever.

But whose body do you receive?


As always, please leave feedback in the comments. Tell me what body you got, if you like it, if you hate it, anything. The more feedback I receive the more I will do things like this. I'm taking the day off tomorrow so this is really tomorrow caps I just posted them early for you all to enjoy!


25 comments:

  1. Love it! Got the Pregnant one. I would love to see more pregnancy. Your a great writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always start with the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these random choices. I get to read multiple stories. Pretty good too. :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh... Got someone with the name of a coworker I dislike, ouch but other than that okay lol :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these!�� Hope you could do more of them. Also, 1st body best body.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little sister. Nice body, more time to adjust...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always choose number 7 first. I kind of regret it. I'm not much for pregnancy swaps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got number 6. Will be hard to adapt to...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got #1. Not the best body but not the worst, as it could be a lot worse. I would have preferred to get number 5 or 8 though. Number 4 is also kind of nice, but 5 and 8 really are better.

    I liked pretty much everything, as I think your writing is fantastic! :D

    Also thanks for posting this early. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Number 2 and I'm feeling pretty good about my swap. I get a gorgeous body, all her wealth, and freedom from my capture. What more could I desire?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I pick num 5, the sexy sister
    But I would also pick the lesbian (3), the milf (8) or the pregnant lady (7)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also... Please tell us who the models are, I wanna know

      Delete
  12. If I had to choose, the blond lesbian, for sure.
    But I wouldn't mind getting the little sister either.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got number 4, probably my favourite body but not exactly the best life :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. As always i start at number one with these things but after reading every scenario, I'll stick with the first one. It wouldn't b so bad to b a chubby pretty girl. Plus she lives alone. Perfect for me to find my old or new sexual orientation

    ReplyDelete
  15. I picked number 3, its also my favorite out of all the options!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Who are the models for 1 and 8?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I picked 8. Not a bad choice, but not my favorite. Of these choices, the gorgous, rich, black woman would be my first. The MILF, I got would have been my second. As always, and excellent series. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That was real fun. Please do more of these! Btw I picked Body 4 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I usually pick up number 7, but this time I went for number 4 and was not disappointed. Not at all. It's defintely my favourite one.

    Also 7 and 2 would've been great.

    ReplyDelete
  20. lol - I got Candace. Not exactly great, but she is pretty.

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...