Loved this cap would be great if u continued it for a few more caps
very well written & clever, I wonder if he ends up assuming her form forever? even going so fafr as to tract her down & steal her life? Inriguing tale
Interesting curse. I wonder how he deals with it? After all his former body is going to disappear completely at some point. Unless the curse has another twist. lolCheersZapper
You know, it might be fun to write about a shapeshifter, who can only transform into copies of people he's slept with . . .
Loved this cap would be great if u continued it for a few more caps
ReplyDeletevery well written & clever, I wonder if he ends up assuming her form forever? even going so fafr as to tract her down & steal her life? Inriguing tale
ReplyDeleteInteresting curse. I wonder how he deals with it? After all his former body is going to disappear completely at some point. Unless the curse has another twist. lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
You know, it might be fun to write about a shapeshifter, who can only transform into copies of people he's slept with . . .
ReplyDelete