Ohh..they can have him learn what it's like to have someone then realize they're a dirty cheater like himself. or, place him in a body that's very plain but pretty and have tons of guys having their way with him. either way fun for them but not for him
Cool story. There are so many options. - First, maybe Melissa loves her new masculine body? That would be a cool twist. - Swapping him into a less attractive female body would work, and is a classic. - A pre-pubescent girl's body would force him to grow up on the other side of the fence, and maybe learn a thing or two about how to treat women. - A cruel option would be to give grandma the young body and leave him in a 80-yr old body. - Since he likes to cheat, find a new body for him . . . maybe a stripper who wants to start over with a respectable life . . . so many options . . . hehehe
Ohh..they can have him learn what it's like to have someone then realize they're a dirty cheater like himself. or, place him in a body that's very plain but pretty and have tons of guys having their way with him. either way fun for them but not for him
ReplyDeleteWickedly funny. What a great story. I can't wait for part 2
ReplyDeleteOmg omg ommmggggg I love Ana Cherie why am I not in her but I love channel zales more than all I hope I am one day her
ReplyDeleteOmg omg ommmggggg I love Ana Cherie why am I not in her but I love channel zales more than all I hope I am one day her
ReplyDeleteOne scenario that might be fun: Have him swap into a body much later and wonder why they made him such a hot girl, then realize it's his old body.
ReplyDeleteCool story. There are so many options.
ReplyDelete- First, maybe Melissa loves her new masculine body? That would be a cool twist.
- Swapping him into a less attractive female body would work, and is a classic.
- A pre-pubescent girl's body would force him to grow up on the other side of the fence, and maybe learn a thing or two about how to treat women.
- A cruel option would be to give grandma the young body and leave him in a 80-yr old body.
- Since he likes to cheat, find a new body for him . . . maybe a stripper who wants to start over with a respectable life . . . so many options . . . hehehe
Cheers
Zapper