This was originally only going to be a few caps but as I wrote more I started to think what would happen if the most shallow and superficial family like the Kardashians got their hands on a body swapping remote.
Expect a lot of swapping. Still writing so am willing to hear suggestions ;-)


Only one suggestion: pls keep this going as long as possible. Probably the most interesting idea I've seen in a while
ReplyDeleteStop this and bring back aimless ghosts
ReplyDeleteYou could do a mass swap between the whole family, like the remote freaks and swaps everyone's body randomly. Except Caitlin Jenner is there this time.
ReplyDeleteYeah I think its about time Kourtney joined the fun. Lol.
ReplyDeleteKeep Kanye where he's at
ReplyDeleteoh I've got plans for Kanye. just you wait :)
DeleteI love how you've captured the whole narcissistic vibe each of those people have in RL.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper