Well, one thing strikes me as more delightful than this view, and that is that I am "Molly" myself for good. And especially when my husband just takes me home in doggy style during the day, but also in the evening when we are "more prepared" .... . - Tom -
lol - Very twisted.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
If I would become Molly I would sincerely love it and stay Molly forever!
ReplyDeleteIf I would become Molly I would certainly sincerely enjoy my life as a married woman!
ReplyDeleteI would sincerely love it to be stuck irrevresably as Molly forever!! - Tom -
ReplyDeleteWell, one thing strikes me as more delightful than this view, and that is that I am "Molly" myself for good. And especially when my husband just takes me home in doggy style during the day, but also in the evening when we are "more prepared" .... . - Tom -
ReplyDelete