LOL & weird. I wonder whhat goes wrong?
She has sex with her sister and stays that way
Funny if they end up stuck like that.
Cool . . . I wonder if there is anything he can do to turn the tables on Alexis? lol - Like what happens if Alexis miss-read the instructions? What if they have to have sex again after a few hours or the swap becomes permanent? CheersZapper
please make a follow to this please
LOL & weird. I wonder whhat goes wrong?
ReplyDeleteShe has sex with her sister and stays that way
ReplyDeleteFunny if they end up stuck like that.
ReplyDeleteCool . . . I wonder if there is anything he can do to turn the tables on Alexis? lol - Like what happens if Alexis miss-read the instructions? What if they have to have sex again after a few hours or the swap becomes permanent?
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
please make a follow to this please
ReplyDelete