Speaking of follow ups, you should do a follow up on "Life You Passed Up"
Zoe sooooo . . . needs to get accidentally turned into one of the two men. lol CheersZapper
Does it have to be accidentally? asking for a friend ;)
What is this models name?
WOW ! powerfully wriiten i cant wait to see where you go with this
This has been fun to write. I have several ideas where I want it to go
Speaking of follow ups, you should do a follow up on "Life You Passed Up"
ReplyDeleteZoe sooooo . . . needs to get accidentally turned into one of the two men. lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Does it have to be accidentally? asking for a friend ;)
DeleteWhat is this models name?
ReplyDeleteWOW ! powerfully wriiten
ReplyDeletei cant wait to see where you go with this
This has been fun to write. I have several ideas where I want it to go
Delete