LOL OOOPS!
What if people could wear bodies like they do clothes?Would totally change the meaning of the expression "who are you wearing?"
doesn't look like she's really that fat. he's just overreacting
She's not fat . . . however, buying a gym membership and getting into shape is always an option! lol CheersZapper
I sincerely want to become such an attractive, gorgeous woman myself irreversably and immediately!
I love it to become such a voluptuous gorgeous woman myself!
I love it to (be forced to) become such a lovely, gorgeous woman myself, but only if the transformation would be irreversabel .... .
LOL OOOPS!
ReplyDeleteWhat if people could wear bodies like they do clothes?
ReplyDeleteWould totally change the meaning of the expression "who are you wearing?"
doesn't look like she's really that fat. he's just overreacting
ReplyDeleteShe's not fat . . . however, buying a gym membership and getting into shape is always an option! lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
I sincerely want to become such an attractive, gorgeous woman myself irreversably and immediately!
ReplyDeleteI love it to become such a voluptuous gorgeous woman myself!
ReplyDeleteI love it to (be forced to) become such a lovely, gorgeous woman myself, but only if the transformation would be irreversabel .... .
ReplyDelete