Oof, love this one. Poor kid though
Looking forward to whats next! Sounds like something sinister :)
Curious as to where this will go. Though I wouldn't mind finding this scientist.
Loved this one! I’m hoping to see a part two, maybe more, this seems like a good setup for a series!
Love this! Do you know who the girl in the pic is, by any chance? Or the source?
Models name?
IT SHOULDN'T BE FUNNHY BUT IT IS.LOOKing forward to 2
Make part 2 plsss
Sweet start! I love a good Mad Scientist CapCheersZapper
Oof, love this one. Poor kid though
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to whats next! Sounds like something sinister :)
ReplyDeleteCurious as to where this will go. Though I wouldn't mind finding this scientist.
ReplyDeleteLoved this one! I’m hoping to see a part two, maybe more, this seems like a good setup for a series!
ReplyDeleteLove this! Do you know who the girl in the pic is, by any chance? Or the source?
ReplyDeleteModels name?
ReplyDeleteIT SHOULDN'T BE FUNNHY BUT IT IS.LOOKing forward to 2
ReplyDeleteMake part 2 plsss
ReplyDeleteSweet start! I love a good Mad Scientist Cap
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper