If I would become such a gorgeous woman I would sincerely enjoy it and never change back!
I wish I would stay such a gorgeous woman forever! I would sincerely love it and enjoy it!
I wish to be transformed into such a lovely, gorgeous woman immediately and irreversably! I will sincerely enjoy it and never regret it!
I am sincerely longing to become such a lovely, gorgeous woman myself irreversably and immediately! I simply love it!
I love it to be such a gorgeous, lovely woman myself forever irreversably .... .
(Sigh). If only I myself were such a beautiful, well-shaped, busty woman for good, I would be without a doubt the happiest person in the world.... . - Tom -
If I would become such a gorgeous woman I would sincerely enjoy it and never change back!
ReplyDeleteI wish I would stay such a gorgeous woman forever! I would sincerely love it and enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteI wish to be transformed into such a lovely, gorgeous woman immediately and irreversably! I will sincerely enjoy it and never regret it!
ReplyDeleteI am sincerely longing to become such a lovely, gorgeous woman myself irreversably and immediately! I simply love it!
ReplyDeleteI love it to be such a gorgeous, lovely woman myself forever irreversably .... .
ReplyDelete(Sigh). If only I myself were such a beautiful, well-shaped, busty woman for good, I would be without a doubt the happiest person in the world.... . - Tom -
ReplyDelete