So, Who's the next target for Steven?
What happened to Steven's friend Javi ??
Why do I have this sneaky suspicion the wild Aunt has plans for Brooks body. Javi, I wish he was still in Pegs body and Joe in his. I did like him being able to for fill his crush on Joe, and doing it with Pegs body.
Yeah.I liked Javi being Pam. It was so fun to watch.
lol - Well, Joe should have known Steven wouldn't just give him his body back. CheersZapper
So, Who's the next target for Steven?
ReplyDeleteWhat happened to Steven's friend Javi ??
ReplyDeleteWhy do I have this sneaky suspicion the wild Aunt has plans for Brooks body. Javi, I wish he was still in Pegs body and Joe in his. I did like him being able to for fill his crush on Joe, and doing it with Pegs body.
ReplyDeleteYeah.I liked Javi being Pam. It was so fun to watch.
ReplyDeletelol - Well, Joe should have known Steven wouldn't just give him his body back.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper