The plot continues to thicken :)
LOL! they're all losing their minds as well as bodies
I can't wait to see what Joe does in that body. This plot is getting thicker by the caption and I want it to keep spiraling into the story you keep providing us with.
Yeah. Can't wait to see what Joe is gonna do with that body.
Will Joe fall in love with his new Ana body? How will he deal with Ana's husband or Ana in Javi's body? lol CheersZapper
Yeah. Want to see how that one goes.
The plot continues to thicken :)
ReplyDeleteLOL! they're all losing their minds as well as bodies
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see what Joe does in that body. This plot is getting thicker by the caption and I want it to keep spiraling into the story you keep providing us with.
ReplyDeleteYeah. Can't wait to see what Joe is gonna do with that body.
DeleteWill Joe fall in love with his new Ana body? How will he deal with Ana's husband or Ana in Javi's body? lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Yeah. Want to see how that one goes.
Delete