LOL. ;-) BWoC.
Straight out of BWoC lol
Love to see this continue as she decendes into being a stereotypical hot ditz
Please tell me there's more. :)
LOL! I can't wait for more. I once wrote a fan fiction for this Big Wolf on Campus on this plot its on Fictionmania. ITs called I WANT TO BE LORI BAXTER. I hope you do better than me with what happened next,
I'd love to see more of them too!
Classic body theft. Always fun.
LOL. ;-) BWoC.
ReplyDeleteStraight out of BWoC lol
DeleteLove to see this continue as she decendes into being a stereotypical hot ditz
ReplyDeletePlease tell me there's more. :)
ReplyDeleteLOL! I can't wait for more. I once wrote a fan fiction for this Big Wolf on Campus on this plot its on Fictionmania. ITs called I WANT TO BE LORI BAXTER. I hope you do better than me with what happened next,
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see more of them too!
ReplyDeleteClassic body theft. Always fun.
ReplyDelete