Why didnt Shaggy just use 1% of his power to fix it?
I knew that was coming ;)
LOve it. Looking forward to more. The scooby bang crieds out for body swaps. I think Schaggy 7 Velma got the ebst deal. I wonder if they become a couple.
Glad you're making more of this one, it sounds like a fun read!
Bravo! Really nice use of dialogue. You captured the feel of the show perfectly. CheersZapper
Does shaggy retain his Ultra instinct in someone else´s body?
Why didnt Shaggy just use 1% of his power to fix it?
ReplyDeleteI knew that was coming ;)
DeleteLOve it. Looking forward to more. The scooby bang crieds out for body swaps. I think Schaggy 7 Velma got the ebst deal. I wonder if they become a couple.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're making more of this one, it sounds like a fun read!
ReplyDeleteBravo! Really nice use of dialogue. You captured the feel of the show perfectly.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Does shaggy retain his Ultra instinct in someone else´s body?
ReplyDelete