The untold prices of being beautiful. Diet, exercise, obviously periods and all those horrors.
Typically due to captions being fantasy one tends to focus on the positives, but I absolutely love this caption cause it gives the negatives equal time with the positives perfectly encapsulated in the sort of "oh this is all that sucks, BUT I do love the view." lol
Hell i say if that's his body now, eat what u want but still exercise to maintain that nice figure
ReplyDeletelol use of pic. Poor guy, but stoll weirdly funny
ReplyDeleteThe untold prices of being beautiful. Diet, exercise, obviously periods and all those horrors.
ReplyDeleteTypically due to captions being fantasy one tends to focus on the positives, but I absolutely love this caption cause it gives the negatives equal time with the positives perfectly encapsulated in the sort of "oh this is all that sucks, BUT I do love the view." lol
Cool pic and a more thoughtful caption. Life has its ups and downs.
ReplyDeletefantastic cap
ReplyDelete