A story where she wants to stay a man and so gets him addicted to drugs to stay in her body would be hot.
I agree, great use ofpic & veryoriginal story, ormaybe hve himtrip sobadly that he thinkshesher
I'd love to see this get turned into a series
I like that idea. Getting him addicted to drugs so that he begs her to let him keep her body, freeing her from her addiction and allowing her to become the healthy strong male seems like a great story idea.
I'd love to read a part 2 where she steals his body
Revisted this cap and love it. Would love a part 2!! ... or a small series :D
A story where she wants to stay a man and so gets him addicted to drugs to stay in her body would be hot.
ReplyDeleteI agree, great use ofpic & veryoriginal story, ormaybe hve himtrip sobadly that he thinkshesher
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see this get turned into a series
ReplyDeleteI like that idea. Getting him addicted to drugs so that he begs her to let him keep her body, freeing her from her addiction and allowing her to become the healthy strong male seems like a great story idea.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to read a part 2 where she steals his body
ReplyDeleteRevisted this cap and love it. Would love a part 2!! ... or a small series :D
ReplyDelete