Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Give It Back


5 comments:

  1. But that night was when Chrissie's voice came to Gabe head. Brother I know it was an accident that you took my body but the Angel who found me told me there are no accidents, you see the Angel told me I would be getting my own Angel wings because I was ready where you were not that is why you were a ghost on the street when I came by. Before I leave I will give you all the knowledge of growing up as me so you can carry on in my life and maybe learn how to be a caring and loving person and get your own wings someday. I love you brother now sister someday you will bea great woman and even mother and grandmother I have seen it but I can't tell you any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like tg ghost possession stories!

    fj

    ReplyDelete