ironic & LOL that he's blame her for his stealing her body!great story & pic
Hey for your next Christmas Spirit cap can you do one where Santa has sex with his old body after so long with any of the pics from the one porn video where Santa has sex with pornstar Nikki Sexx.
Hehehe . . . I like how he tried to turn the tables in the argument. I don't think she'll agree.
ironic & LOL that he's blame her for his stealing her body!great story & pic
ReplyDeleteHey for your next Christmas Spirit cap can you do one where Santa has sex with his old body after so long with any of the pics from the one porn video where Santa has sex with pornstar Nikki Sexx.
ReplyDeleteHehehe . . . I like how he tried to turn the tables in the argument. I don't think she'll agree.
ReplyDelete