Love this series! I wonder if the Joker is going to take advantage of this somehow. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he caused it just to mess with Bats.
New body, new rogues gallery. I'm curious as to how Bruce is going to deal with Diana's rogues gallery. Given how different they are and tailored to her.
Love this series! I wonder if the Joker is going to take advantage of this somehow. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he caused it just to mess with Bats.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see this come back
ReplyDelete'SUPER' use of pic. I love WW stories & thisis very good. PLS continue. I love that he's learning to pull his/her punchs.
ReplyDeleteNew body, new rogues gallery. I'm curious as to how Bruce is going to deal with Diana's rogues gallery. Given how different they are and tailored to her.
ReplyDeleteLooks like Bruce is adjusting to his new body.
ReplyDelete