Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Gender Identity Crisis


8 comments:

  1. Both good caption and address an important issue. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echoing what tgswitcher said. This is fantastic! I'd certainly love to see more captions that touch on this issue. Looks like Blake found a perfect teaching moment for Vic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the kind words! I definitely have more ideas on the subject

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not particulary a fan of this one, but I'm happy you are trying to involve a topic so dear to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ive been learning more about the subject lately after chatting with someone non binary online. just out of curiosity what didn't you like about it?

      Delete
  5. I like this one a lot. Not because Vic is learning a lesson (although that's fun too) but I think Blake is learning that instead of being non-binary, she is really male in mind and female in body. At the end of the week, will she resist temptation and go back to being female? Knowing she should be male . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the things I've been thinking about lately. What would happen if a person exchanged bodies with a non-binary or trans person. I'm happy to see this being addressed.

    ReplyDelete