I do not mind to be stuck as Penny, on the contrary, I will love it and wholeheartedly enjoy my new life as a real woman forever and a mother to be... . - Tom -
Delicious, absolutely delicious. It seems to me absolutely wonderful to (have to) go through life as Penny for good, and if this were possible in real life, I would go for this permanent, irrevocable swap ... . - Tom -
That was more than a less than honest. lol, nice twist.
ReplyDeleteI do not mind to be stuck as Penny, on the contrary, I will love it and wholeheartedly enjoy my new life as a real woman forever and a mother to be... . - Tom -
ReplyDeleteDelicious, absolutely delicious. It seems to me absolutely wonderful to (have to) go through life as Penny for good, and if this were possible in real life, I would go for this permanent, irrevocable swap ... . - Tom -
ReplyDelete