wickedly funny, I like the plant next to x box. I yhink 'Willy' better get his act togther qucikly! LOL!
more please
O hh if Willy is able to send his old body to a boarding school that would be crazy funny love this story can't wait for the next part
I agree. Have the new Willy then come back a well behaved young boy while willy settles in more as the adult wife. Great series.
Please keep this series going, it's my favorite series of yours.
Nice continuation. Boarding school is a great idea . . . lol
wickedly funny, I like the plant next to x box. I yhink 'Willy' better get his act togther qucikly! LOL!
ReplyDeletemore please
ReplyDeleteO hh if Willy is able to send his old body to a boarding school that would be crazy funny love this story can't wait for the next part
ReplyDeleteI agree. Have the new Willy then come back a well behaved young boy while willy settles in more as the adult wife. Great series.
DeletePlease keep this series going, it's my favorite series of yours.
ReplyDeleteNice continuation. Boarding school is a great idea . . . lol
ReplyDelete