LOL great use ofpic. Clever her bodybeing stoned before the swap. Greawist o the situation of a man 'getting around toit'. I wonder if he gets his bod bback. She really seems to be getting into being a strong guy?
They really planned this one out, I wonder if Millie ends up keeping Trevor's body a bit longer than they originally planned?
I love the story and use of pic. In all honesty I miss you doing these girlfriend's friend tag swaps.
LOL great use ofpic. Clever her bodybeing stoned before the swap. Greawist o the situation of a man 'getting around toit'. I wonder if he gets his bod bback. She really seems to be getting into being a strong guy?
ReplyDeleteThey really planned this one out, I wonder if Millie ends up keeping Trevor's body a bit longer than they originally planned?
ReplyDeleteI love the story and use of pic. In all honesty I miss you doing these girlfriend's friend tag swaps.
ReplyDelete