Hmm, when is the due date? He better watch out or he will be the one giving birth!
excellentall around, pic, & storyy/ I love th e pickle Also I can see why the m likes it, but the boy must really hate school! LOL I wonder does he get stuck having the babY?
Hmm, why do I get the feeling that there's gonna be an early labour in the next two weeks? ;)
Why early labour the 9 months were up.Beautiful Caption is there a follow up planned?
this one needs a pregnant tag too
Something is bound to go wrong . . . I wonder if the Dad gets home early?
Hmm, when is the due date? He better watch out or he will be the one giving birth!
ReplyDeleteexcellentall around, pic, & storyy/ I love th e pickle Also I can see why the m likes it, but the boy must really hate school! LOL I wonder does he get stuck having the babY?
ReplyDeleteHmm, why do I get the feeling that there's gonna be an early labour in the next two weeks? ;)
ReplyDeleteWhy early labour the 9 months were up.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Caption is there a follow up planned?
this one needs a pregnant tag too
ReplyDeleteSomething is bound to go wrong . . . I wonder if the Dad gets home early?
ReplyDelete