Sunday, November 8, 2020

Hurry Up Dear


 

8 comments:

  1. Switchhitter im writing this as an apolegy i didnt mean to annoy you i just started my run as a show off support and dedication.
    Im going to continue my run but without the comments wich i assume with further thought must be connected to a notification system that overfull at the moment. Once again sorry
    Vitamin bleach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. Im glad you enjoy the caps but yes I get notifications for all comments and i was overloaded yesterday.

      Delete
  2. If I were a girl, I would be really 30 minutes or so. So it was decided he was she now. And she was him. So he wanted to show her. But it seems that it not as easy. Without the practice or experience of being a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLOL! Somehow I think he'll have a hard time geting his body back

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how he's struggling with her body. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I had that body I would never take my heels off

    ReplyDelete