With that ass? I would love to get some action lol
wickedly funny.I think he'll soon be a submissive Girl F.
Great cap, but I'm SURE you have another cap on this blog with that exact same pic. Not that I'm complaining, of course :)
Finally stumbled across it: https://swappinggrounds.blogspot.com/2019/06/see-anything-you-like.htmlLove them both :D
ha i'll add it to "reboot'
If I would have bocome Melody I would simply love it if my girlfriend, now inside my former male body, would take me from behind! - Tom -
With that ass? I would love to get some action lol
ReplyDeletewickedly funny.I think he'll soon be a submissive Girl F.
ReplyDeleteGreat cap, but I'm SURE you have another cap on this blog with that exact same pic. Not that I'm complaining, of course :)
ReplyDeleteFinally stumbled across it: https://swappinggrounds.blogspot.com/2019/06/see-anything-you-like.html
DeleteLove them both :D
ha i'll add it to "reboot'
DeleteIf I would have bocome Melody I would simply love it if my girlfriend, now inside my former male body, would take me from behind! - Tom -
ReplyDelete