Sorry to take a pause on the Swap Party series but I've hit a major milestone with over 100,000,000 hits on this site! I've been waiting to hit this goal for awhile and there was a time I thought I wouldn't make it but here we are! Thank you to everyone who has visited over the years and made this blog what it is.
As you can tell I'm not churning out caps like I used to and have adopted a much slower pace. I don't know how much longer I have left in me but I'll be sure to let you all know with enough of a heads up.
thanks!
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteBy far my favorite capper in the business! I know nothing lasts forever, but hope we have you for a while to come!
ReplyDeleteYour the first capper I check each day. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You're one of my favorites, your caps are always great. It will be a sad day when you retire but hopefully you can finish Couples Game Night before you go.
ReplyDeleteYou're the best and you deserve it. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWow! That’s awesome! Congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! One of the best to do it.
ReplyDeleteYou can do this and more man, keep up the good work,you'll see that you can and will achieve more success, thank you for all the caps that you've given is and all the fantastic fantasies you've provided is with.
ReplyDeleteWow! Congratulations on this impressive milestone! You deserve every single view :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm definitely going to keep enjoying your caps as long as you make them! Which, I hope, is still a long time ;-)
long time fan your my favorite captioneer and the only blog i check in on daily.
ReplyDeleteCongrats
ReplyDeletewooohooooo!!
ReplyDeleteHope you still plan to finish the new Susie series
ReplyDeleteGrats! Love the new serie "Swap Party"! I'm always checking in daily to see if there is something new to read.
ReplyDeleteAgain congrats on this huge milestone.
Congrats! U are by far one of the most creative cappers I visit on these blog sites. Been checking on this since 2013. Love your series. Keep up the good work
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, you work is simply amazing
ReplyDeleteCongrats! What an amazing milestone.
ReplyDeleteCongrats, that's awesome!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations ๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You have always done a great job at caption making, thanks for your blog. You should consider donations, I'd give if I only knew where to send it.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome, congratulations.
ReplyDeleteWell done!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations
ReplyDelete"I'm not churning out caps like I used to."
ReplyDelete[looks at cap numbers]
DUDE! You've made more caps IN-A-PANDEMIC than I made in the last five years! You're a legend. Glad to know you and be able to call you my internet buddy.
The captioning game is such a slog and can truly feel like you don't get the chance to connect with the people you write for, but you've stuck it out and rocked it out. Congrats on this!
Also now that I've congratulated you I'm leaving my obligatory: Don't you dare leave me!
DeleteWe all love what you've put out over years, and of course your health comes first. If you ever decide you're done I still support you
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Great work and I enjoy reading your work! Zoe
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing! I have been reading your blog for years. I hope you enjoy knowing the reason I write captions today is partially thanks to you <3
ReplyDelete